Tuesday, January 10, 2017

(1318) MUSIC AND ME (Oct. 06, 2016) JAPANESE LADIES WITH THE SAME NAME -- MITSUI

MITSUI AND MITSUI
   These 2 Japanese ladies have the same name -- Mitsui. The one at right is Nagisa Mitsui while the other in the middle is not known to me yet, her first or family name.  (Photo by Roberto Hernandez)


    TWO JAPANESE LADIES WITH
      THE SAME NAME -- MITSUI

Nagisa Mitsui has been to Breeze Bar, of Palau Royal Resort some years ago. She remembers me playing keyboard there.

She came back to Palau again with a friend that's the same name as hers on Sept. 28, 2016. We have photo session with the other Mitsui taking a video of me playing the requested song of Nagisa, "Chako No Kaigan Monogatari".

I gave them my card and told them that I will be playing for another 2 hours at Breeze Bar from 9-11pm using a keyboard.

At 9pm, I proceed to Breeze Bar for another 2 hours of keyboard music.

There were not much guests there so I was able to upload the photo with the Mitsuis.

Before they came, a young Taiwanese couple is enjoying my assorted international songs with the guy often requesting some Taiwanese songs.

Then the Mitsuis came. After finishing the song that I'm playing, I go to them and showed the uploaded photo of us at Waves Restaurant.

Nagisa is asking for my Facebook account. To get it faster, she took a video of the images of my cellphone, used my cellphone to get her Facebook account and added herself to my friends at FB. The other Mitsui did the same.

Nagisa gave me her card and a short letter asking for my FB account so that we can continue communicating through that.

 


   

 The other Mitsui asked me if I like Japanese snack food and of course I will say yes. And she gave me a bag of Japanese snack food which I thought were noodles, etc.

I put the bag of snack food on the table where I put the bag of my song books and resume entertaining the young Taiwanese couple. The guy is generous enough to give me $10.00 tip.

Sources: Music and Me by Roberto Hernandez
            Tia Belau Newspaper
            March 15, 2012 -- April 18, 2013
            http://palau-chess.blogspot.com
            April 25, 2013 -- October 06, 2016

            Chess and Music (Perfect Combination)
            The Beginning of Chess in Palau
            By Roberto Hernandez
            Soon to be published as a book
     

No comments:

Post a Comment