Friday, April 7, 2017

(1359) MUSIC AND ME (/Feb. 09, 2017) NO TIPS BUT ENJOYED WITH A VARIETY OF GUESTS








            A day before my 33rd wedding anniversary with my wife Flor Miranda-Hernandez, (Sept. 24, 2016) there’s a Japanese boy who come to me when I ask him, "Let's play piano". 

           His mom is surprised when I said to him, "watashiwa anata ni oshiete piano aikimasu", which means " I will teach you piano".

            He sits on my lap and we play "Chopstick" while holding his 2 right fingers. His mom took a video of that extra ordinary scenario. 

            She is more impressed when we play the Japanese song "Kimito Itsumademo" using only his 1 finger. Later his dad came and took these photos. The boy's name is Ken. 












Sources: Music and Me by Roberto Hernandez
               Tia Belau Newspaper
               March 15, 2012 -- April 18, 2013
               http://palau-chess.blogspot.com
               April 25, 2013 -- March 26, 2017

               Chess and Music (Perfect Combination)
               The Beginning of Chess in Palau
               By Roberto Hernandez
               Soon to be published as a book

No comments:

Post a Comment