Wednesday, February 25, 2015

(888) MUSIC AND ME (Jan. 29, 2015) THEY'RE BACK! JAPANESE FAMILY OF 4, NOW 6 OF THEM

INCLUDED IN "A DECEMBER TO REMEMBER"

 https://www.facebook.com/roberto.hernandez.90281943/media_set?set=a.648150585223965.1073741870.100000870883954&type=3

     This Japanese family of 4 came to Palau on Christmas 2013 season and this photo was included in the Facebook site of Roberto Hernandez entitled "A December To Remember". Exactly a year ago, they're back with an additional 2 younger girls.
                                          (Photo by Roberto Hernandez)


                   THEY'RE BACK!
             JAPANESE FAMILY OF 4,
                  NOW 6 OF THEM

On December 2013, we have a Japanese family guests at Breeze Bar that enjoyed my music on that night. They had dinner the next day at Waves Restaurant of Palau Royal Resort and we had a photo session at the piano.

I have a lot of good things that happened in that month alone (December) that I have posted in Facebook a collection of photos for "A December To Remember" posts.

On December 23, 2014, while I'm playing music at Breeze Bar, a mother and her daughter approach me. They looked familiar to me.

The mother showed me some photos on her cellphone with her family at the piano at Waves Restaurant. And she said, "That's you!".

She also showed me a video taken by her with me singing "Let It Be" using a keyboard at Breeze Bar. I remember now that they're that family--but they're already going back to their rooms when I realized that I have the photo above as one of the covers of my international songs songbook.

They have dinner at Waves Restaurant on Christmas eve. While dining, I approach them and showed the purple-covered songbook and show them the photo above.

I said to them, "This is our photo last year and only 4 of you."  And pointed to the father, the son and the mother and daughter. And I add, "You are 6 now. They are not here last year."  

I also told them that it is the cover of one of my song books. At the back of it are the photos of my grandson Zach.

Before they go home, we had another pictorial at the piano, this time, complete family of 6.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!
THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK TO PALAU!






     


Source: Chess and Music (Perfect Combination)
               The Beginning of Chess in Palau
               By Roberto Hernandez
               December 2013-February 2015
               To be published as a book in the future
   

No comments:

Post a Comment