Thursday, December 5, 2013

(657) MUSIC AND ME (Nov. 28, 2013) Moded's 1st Solo Recital on Thanksgiving Day

MODED SAMANTHA REMENGESAU SURANGEL 1ST SOLO PIANO RECITAL
     I started teaching Moded piano on Friday, Oct. 12, 2012 (2 hours) and her sister Ultei (1 hour on Oct. 05). She finished the Level 1 and before starting the Level 2, the solo recital was set originally on first Sunday of Dec. 2013 but was held on Thanksgiving Day instead--Nov. 28, 2013.         (Photo by Roberto Hernandez)


           MODED'S 1ST SOLO RECITAL
              ON THANKSGIVING DAY
ON September 28, 2012, Valerie Remengesau Whipps visited me at Waves Restaurant of Palau Royal Resort. While sitting on the wooden chair without nails, she mentioned that she wants me to teach her 2 daughters piano.

We agreed to start the tutoring on Oct. 05, 2012 where Moded is not available and I taught only Ultei for 1 hour.

My first lesson to Moded is very encouraging! I didn't realize that she's already been that advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment