Wednesday, May 31, 2017

(1386) MUSIC AND ME (April 13, 2017) CLASSICAL PIANIST -- JAPANESE LADY GUEST


On Feb. 10, 2017, we have two groups of Japanese guests at Breeze Bar of Palau Royal Resort. The first group have given me Chivas Regal drink for 2 consecutive nights.

Then a group of Japanese family came with 3 kids. The 3 kids are touching the keys of the keyboard and I asked 2 of them to sit beside me and I will teach them how to play the fun way. Later, the young lady asked me if she can play the piano and...
            

     I let this Japanese lady to use the new keyboard at Breeze Bar of Palau Royal Resort after I "teach" 3 Japanese kids. The lady knows that the tune of the keyboard is not in standard key. She plays very good classical music! Beside their table, another group of Japanese gave me a Chivas Regal drink in 2 consecutive nights. I felt dizzy in the first time because I drank it in just 30 minutes. I'm a slow drinker. In 1987-1989 in Bahrain, although I can drink as many as I can for free, I took only one sip of Foster beer after every song that I play with Antonis Sergio, my bouzuki player partner from Cyprus.


The lady plays all classical music. She is very good and doesn't make mistakes. It seems that she is a disciplined classical music player.








Sources: Chess Mate by Roberto Hernandez
               Tia Belau Newspaper
               December 29, 2002 --May 29, 2017

              Chess and Music (Perfect Combination)
              The Beginning of Chess in Palau
              By Roberto Hernandez
              Soon to be published as a book

              Music and Me by Roberto Hernandez
              Tia Belau Newspaper
              March 15, 2012 -- April 18, 2013
              http://palau-chess.blogspot.com
              April 25, 2013 --May 29, 2017

              The History of Chess in Palau
              By Roberto Hernandez
              June 09, 2002--May 29, 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment