Tuesday, October 22, 2013

(631) MUSIC AND ME (Oct. 10, 2013) My Wife Looks Like My Dughter


POSING WITH ANOTHER JAPANESE COUPLE 
        This Japanese couple enjoyed my music. They gave me $10.00 tip and have 2 shots photographs from their camera. I used my cellphone's camera to take also these 2 photos.                                                      (Photo by Roberto Hernandez)  

                         HE SAID,
  "You're Wife Looks Like Your Daughter"

On September 30, 2013, a Japanese couple have enjoyed my music. While getting food at the buffet, the guy always drop by near me and sing a couple of lines to the song that I'm playing.

There's an occasion where he has a small plate of fruits for dessert and he likes the song that I'm playing. He puts the plate near piano and started singing in the middle of the song.

When he finished, I started again to play another Japanese song, which he likes also. He put back the plate of fruits to the same spot and sing again.

HIS WIFE CAME TO HIM AND TOOK THE PLATE WITH FRUITS. IT'S FOR HER! SHE CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER! 

A few minutes later, we have a pictorial. They asked a waitress to take pictures of us. After the photo shots from their camera, I also asked the waitress to take picture of us using my cellphone's camera.

As I am closing the cover of the cellphone, they saw the wallpaper of my cellphone with the photo of my grandson Zach, daughter Karen and wife Flor. He said, "Nice family picture."

I showed him a photo from the cover of my red songbook - It's taken in June 17, 2009, a day before I go to Australia to represent Palau in the Oceania Zonal Chess Championship and Gold Coast Open from June 18-28, 2009.


Upon seeing this photo, he said pointing to my wife, "This is your daughter! And the one in the middle is your wife!"   ALL THREE OF US LAUGHED LOUD!

BUT SOMEHOW IT APPEARS LIKE THAT:

In 2006 at Rose Garden Resort where me and my wife worked for 11 months before transferring at Dragon Tei, the staff are having fun with a Palauan guest at the bar.

They asked him how old is Chin Amon, Melissa and Luz Sembrano. They are in their late 20's. The guest guessed their ages almost exactly as the date of their birthday.

Then they asked him how is old is Flor. He said 24 years!

ALL OF THEM COMPLAINED AND SAID, "BUT SHE IS 44 YEARS OLD ALREADY!"

The Palauan guy gets mad at them and said, "HEY! YOU ASKED MY TO GUESS HER AGE AND I GUESSED IT WITH HOW SHE LOOKS. I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S 44. BUT TO ME, SHE LOOKS LIKE 24."

 

  
  
  
   Source: Chess And Music (Perfect Combination)
               The Beginning Of Chess In Palau
               October 2013
               To Be Published As A Book In The Future

No comments:

Post a Comment