Thursday, June 13, 2013

(497) MUSIC AND ME (June 06, 2007) "Music To My Ear"



MY GRANDSON ZACH WAS OFFERED AT PENTECOSTAL MISSIONARY CHURCH OF CHRIST (4TH WATCH) HAGONOY, BULACAN LOCALE
During our vacation in September 27-October 18, 2011, my wife and I are able to offer our grandson Zachery Hernandez-Gregorio at Pentecostal Missionary Church of Christ (4th Watch) Hagonoy, Bulacan Locale. Pastor Dante Sol, right, did the service during the Sunday service. Our sole daughter, Karen, left, finished her 5th-8th grade and high school studies in Palau from 1995-2004.
(Photo by Roberto Hernandez)



                MUSIC TO MY EAR

BEING a musician, I'm familiar with music terms.
# -- means sharp.
b -- means flat.
m -- means minor
M -- means major


A long time ago, I used these terms to tease my wife by saying:

Sweetheart, your voice is like MUSIC to my ear.

Your eyes are SHARP.

Your nose is FLAT.



BACKFIGHTER

In 1990, my wife is taking a shower. Our shower room has an open window with wooden railing on top of the door.

It comes to my mind, out of joking, to get a glass of cold water from the refrigerator and pour it to her using that 'window'.

She shouted when the cold water douse her body.

After she's done, she said to me, "Okay, take a shower now."

I know she's a backfighter and she will do the same thing I did to her.

BUT I'M PREPARED.

When I hear the door of refrigerator open up, I get a big plastic basin that she uses to wash clothes.

I put it on top of my head and when she pours the cold water, I shouted and acted like I was doused by the cold water.

Then, I open the door and showed her that her 'backfighting' trick didn't work.

SHE'S VERY DISAPPOINTED. THAT'S HOW SHE IS.









No comments:

Post a Comment