Friday, August 19, 2016

(1242) MUSIC AND ME (May 26, 2016) WRONG SEND BY A PALAUAN GUY

PNCC AIRTIME CARD
     The Palau National Communications Corporation (PNCC) issues Airtime cards of different denominations for easy and cheap access to internet and long distance call.





WRONG SEND BY A PALAUAN GUY

On Sept. 23, 2015, while inside my room with 3 other co-employees of Palau Royal Resort, I received a $4.00 "pasa load" or passed internet load from someone I don't know.

It becomes convenient now having this system that you can give a member of your family or friends this amount (from $1.00 - whatever amount you still have on your load.

You just dial *670*(the local number like mine 778-5392)*the amount in 100 for $1.00 and so on and finally, press the # and send.   *670*7785392*100# then send and presto, you have given your family member or friend internet load.

After giving me $4.00 load, a Palauan guy called me and speak to me in Palauan language. I said to him, "Sorry, I don't speak Palauan."

What surprise me is he keeps on talking in Palauan and his last words are "f...   you".  

I think he's very sure that he gave the load to someone he knows. And very frustrated that he sent it to the wrong person, that's why he has said those words.

Minutes later, he text me with this "PLS CAN U SEND BCK MY AIRTIME WRNG SEND"

I refer this incident to my room mate Allan Malonzo, whom I took a photo of him while having his birthday cake at PRR Lounge...

 
Allan's reply is not to send back the $4.00 because he's the one who makes the mistake and he uttered bad words to me.

But it's not my way of life to avenge what he has done to me. I returned the $4.00 after 31 minutes because I have to look at the "code" that my wife has given me on how to pass load.

He said a little thank you word -- "thanks."
His number is +680 778 3302

I mentioned this incident also to Ella Asuncion, the secretary of PRR GM Masayuki Kawaguchi and she has the same intention to do as Allan's.

   ELLA AND ELI TARGET 2018 WCO IN BATUMI, GEORGIA
                                 Ella Asuncion, 7th from left, GM Kawaguchi, left, secretary, celebrated her birthday on July 20th with Palau Royal Resort staff. Two weeks ago, Ella showed interest to be with Palau Chess Team in the 2018 World Chess Olympiad in Batumi, Georgia. Likewise, Elizalde Madrinan, Japanese Chef, is also targeting a slot at the Open section of 2018 WCO. GOOD LUCK and GANBATTE MASU!
                                                 (Photo by Ella Asuncion)

 
WHATEVER DIFFERENT PERSONS OPINIONS ARE, I HAVE TO DO THE RIGHT THING -- THAT MONEY ISN'T MINE. IT'S NOT A HARD THING TO DO TO UNDERSTAND SOME BAD ACTIONS FROM ANYBODY ESPECIALLY OLDER PEOPLE LIKE HIM.

I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT I'M A 4TH WATCHERS AND WE LEAD A GOOD LIFE, STAY AWAY FROM SIN AND RECOGNIZED GOD'S MASTERPIECES -- CREATION AND SALVATION.

I WILL WRITE A SONG ABOUT THESE GOD'S MASTERPIECES.



OTHER PALAU INTERNET CARDS:












Sources: Chess and Music (Perfect Combination)
               The Beginning of Chess in Palau
               By Roberto Hernandez
               To be published as a book in the future

              Music and Me by Roberto Hernandez
              Tia Belau Newspaper
              March 15, 2012 -- April 18, 2013
              http://palau-chess.blogspot.com
              April 25, 2013 -- July 29, 2016   



No comments:

Post a Comment