Friday, May 16, 2014

(714) MUSIC AND ME (Feb. 20, 2014) 11-11-11 (November 11, 2011)

STING RAY AT ICE BOX PARK IN PALAU ON 11-11-11
     Palau is very close to nature. Even at Ice Box Park, Long Island Park, Rip Tide Bar and Grill or Breeze Bar of Palau Royal Resort, you can experience seeing extra-ordinary creatures seen only in aquariums or deep underwater. This sting ray is one example.
                                              (Photo by Roberto Hernandez) 


  11-11-11 (NOVEMBER 11, 2011)

IF CHINA boasted to have hosted the 2008 Summer Olympics on a special date --08-08-08 or August 08, 2008, I might say that I experienced many same numbers (months/days/years) with unforgettable experience like in November 11, 2011.

I attended the Pentecostal Missionary Church of Christ (4th Watch) Palau Locale Morning Devotion of November 11, 2011 at 5:00 am.

After parking my car at Palau Royal Resort's parking area, I put on my running shoes and jog to the Ice Box Park.

My jogging is combination of jog and walk. When it's uphill, I walk and jog when it's downhill. 

Usually, I walk slowly at the cemented edge of the park to get early morning sun and take off my undershirt. 

Then a young Taiwanese couple park their car nearby. As a continue walking slowly, I saw a black stingray leisurely swimming as if at home. 

I get my cellphone from my belt bag and took 2 shots of it.
  
I call the attention of the Taiwanese couple and made a sign of taking picture of the stingray.

It seems like it's an ordinary thing to them and take a look when the stingray is going farther.

Japanese are more fascinated by this "ordinary" scenery. I remember at Breeze Bar when there's a squid is trying to catch a small fish using its tentacles. When it got one, the old Japanese ladies watching it shouted "Subarashi!" which means excellent.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment