Monday, September 5, 2016

(1252) MUSIC AND ME (June 16, 2016) 2 YEARS AGO -- THE BEMAR FAMILY

In March 16, 2016, I was surprised to see the Japanese-Palauan girl in which I have given her my card that she gave to her dad and we have a photo with her dad showing off the card...





I don't know yet the name of the Palauan guy in this photo.
I know that he is married to a Japanese and he works at a Tour Company.

When they come again after more or less 2 years, there's a boy already...




When the girl wrote on a piece of paper their names, that's the time that I've known all their names-- Allen, Emiko, Namiko and Kaito Bemar.











The wife refused to have photo as she is taking video.











Sources: Music and Me By Roberto Hernandez
                 Tia Belau Newspaper
                 March 15, 2012 -- April 18, 2013
                 http://palau-chess.blogspot.com
                 April 25, 2013 -- June 16, 2016

                 Chess and Music (Perfect Combination)
                 The Beginning of Chess in Palau
                 By Roberto Hernandez
                 To be published as a book in the future
  



No comments:

Post a Comment